DCOTA is announcing the following vacancies. Please submit nominations and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Self nominations are welcomed!
The following positions are open for appointment by executive board:
Be responsible for, and chair committees on, member records/archives and membership materials and recruitment
Regularly update the membership database
Develop, execute, and monitor all membership recruitment and retention activities
- Be responsible for and chair committees on establishing, developing, and monitoring contact and communication channels, such as the Association’s mailing and email addresses, newsletter, website, phone numbers, and social media.
Nominations and Awards Chairperson
- Be responsible for, and chair committees on; advertising, soliciting, and gathering data for nominations for DCOTA offices, and membership awards.
- Maintain lists and/or records of previous awardees.
- Procure certificates and awards
- Coordinate presentation of awards at the annual conference and other event
- Assume responsibility for recruiting candidates for impending vacancies on the DCOTA Board.
**Board members must execute 2-3 goals during their term.
Instructions for Biography Submission
Submit a one page biography with a detailed description of yourself. It should include basic facts like education, work, community service and highlights of various aspects of your life. We want to get to know you and why you are interested in DCOTA and serving in a prospective board position. Please also include a statement on how you will use this position to carry-out AOTA’s Vision 2025.
You must be a member to be considered for a position. For more information, visit the members page after logging into DCOTA or email us email@example.com